Firefly Pointer

Doraemon Ep 1 : The Starting

on Sunday 15 December 2013

 

Nobita was coming from a toy shop with his new remote control car and Gian and Suneo came there and took away the car after a fight with him .He reached home while crying.Doraemon  was not there.


Mom : Nobita someone came to meet you .
Nobita : OK(Goes downstairs).
Nobita : (Seeing the person)Who are you.

Person : My name is Rob.I came here on a mission from a place very far. (Doraemon enters )
Rob : Tell Nobita why i am here.
Doraemon :OK.first of all, he is not from our earth. actually there are two earth's in the world.His the mission is to join the two.Otherwise it will be very bad.
Nobita :OK...... (Started crying).
Nobita : Gian and Suneo stole my RC car which i buyed from my 3 month's pocket money.
Doraemon : Don't worry.I will do  something.
Rob : I can help him.
Doraemon : OK,Nobita go with him
Nobita : If they will not tell us place where they hided the car. (they said Nobita they will hide the car and play with it tomorrow) what will we do.
Doraemon : Take this

                                                   HIDE AND SEEK FINDER

This is a special finding gadget.Use this when needed.
Rob : OK


They reached the ground where Gian and Suneo were sitting

 

Rob : You go ahead and dont tell about me.
Nobita : OK (Goes Ahead)
Nobita : (to Gian and Suneo)Give me back my car.
Gian : what if we didnt
Nobita : OK then (calls Rob)
Rob: give him back his car.
Gian : Who are you?
Rob : first give him car then we will talk.
Gian : I will not.Do you want a fight.
Rob : if this is what you want OK then. (Started fighting)



After fight for ten minutes Rob wins.


Gian : what if i lose,i will not tell you about car.

Rob : lets use gadget. 


GADGET FINDING CAR >>>>>>> IN GIAN HOUSE.


Rob : its in Gian house.Lets go and take it.(they got the car)


After they walked back to Nobita's home.All went fine.


0 comments:

Post a Comment